About the Course
This XLRI programme is intended to familiarise learners with several aspects of HR Analytics, including as descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics. The goal of the course is for participants to master:
- Developing and changing numerous HR metrics, including custom data pertinent to the organisation, using descriptive HR analytics
- Making forecasts regarding various personnel decisions using historical data or newly created proprietary measures is known as predictive HR analytics.
- Making recommendations for future people management decisions based on the analytics and achieving the best possible return on investments in human resources
Participants in this course may not have strong mathematical or statistics skills. Initially, MS Excel and SPSS will be used to create the illustrations. With the aid of this course, professionals will be better equipped to utilise analytics as a tool to comprehend data and people management on a deeper level and to address people difficulties in the real world.
Potential Recruitment Companies
- DBS Bank
- For Indian Participants: Graduates or Diploma Holders from a recognized university in any field are eligible to participate.
- For International Participants: Graduation or an equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institution in their respective country is required.
Potential Job Profiles
- HR Analyst
- HR Data Scientist
- HR Business Partner
- HR Manager
- HR Director
Professionals in HR Analytics can rise to top roles like HR Director or HR Vice President with experience. They can also transition into consultancy or research positions.
Perks Of Industry
The demand for qualified individuals in the expanding field of HR analytics is significant. It provides the chance to have a significant impact on organisations and is both demanding and rewarding.
Eligibility For Joining The Course
A minimum of 50% aggregate in the Graduation.